Save the Date! Sunday July 20th at Santa Cruz Lighthouse Beach!
We've brought to you the free lessons, and then the bi-annual salsa parties. Now, for the first time ever we're gonna start a beach party!
This will be the first EVER beach party so we're going to needs lots of help!
Please post or read the Forum thread:
VIEW THE EVITES AT THE FOLLOWING LINK:
*** UPDATE July 14 2008
Please check the satellite map to see the exact location on where we will be at.
We have more than enough people going on July 20th. The beach party is now officially on!
If you were on the second evite there were issues with Evite in which the post was deleted. Please email me or visit the first eVite.
*** UPDATE 7/18/08 ***
- Please note down my number before you head out.
- Everyone bring enough food for yourself and one other person, that's all you need!
- Check the map at groups.jsmoothsalsa.com on where the beach is at.
- Worse case scenario, it's high tide and there's no beach! Call me, we'll figure it out.
- Forget the grills and burgers! not enough people bringing them! it's okay!
- It's a state beach so no alcoholic beverages visible. Keep them in a paper bag if could please!
- Ricki will be there at 12:30 with tables.
- I'll be there at 12:00 scoping the area.